We are a church that caters to our local, state, national and global communities. Our ministries include the following: Praise and Worship ministries, Women ministries, Youth, Outreach, Prayer ministries, Music ministries, and a Discipleship. Since the foundation of our, it has been our mission to save souls and invite our community to experience the Freedom of Life with Christ.
Our Church is a fellowship of believers that purpose to know God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to equip believers through discipleship. Showing God’s love, we strive to reach a hungry world with Jesus Christ through obedience to the Great Commission. God has called this congregation to courageously represent the kingdom of God through witness, discipleship and service to others. We take seriously the Scriptures, prayer and the call to “do justice, love mercy and walk humbly before God” (Micah 3:8). God is preparing us, through prophetic preaching and teaching, to bring the hope of the Gospel to our community and “take every thought captive to Christ.”
Dr. James Michael Crusoe
Married to Debra Dilworth, father of Cory, Rebekah and Brittney Crusoe…Debra and I have 1 granddaughter, Arianna.
- Doctor of Ministry-Union University School of Theology; Jackson, TN
- Master of Science-Abiliene Christian University; Abilene, TX
- Bachelor of Arts-Wittenberg University; Springfield, Ohio
It has been my privilege to speak on national and regional lectureships; conduct numerous gospel meetings, youth rallies and lectureships in 32 states and 5 countries. Former staff writer for the Christian Echo publication. My community outreach includes serving as Founder of two 501c3 organizations; Executive Director of Grace Place Retirement Community in Memphis, TN, hosted a national T.V. program seen on the Word Network. Host of “Let The Redeem Say So” TV program on The NOW Network. I serve as a board member of the National Teachers Workshop; National Lectureship Advisory Board and Tennessee State Lectureship. Adjunct professor in Bible at (SRS), School of Religious Studies-Little Rock, Arkansas. I am certified as a Prepare Enrich marriage facilitator. I have served congregations in Arizona; Kansas; Virginia; Tennessee and California. By the providential will of God my ministry continues in Hopewell, VA.
Authored several publications:
- “A Theocratic Approach to Church Leadership: Ministerial Ethics for Servant/Leaders”
- “Generational Bridge Building: It’s Not Their Fault”
- “A Model for Making Disciples: A 21st Century Manuel and Paradigm”
- “The Hour Has Come: An Exposition of the Gospel of John”
- “Help from Heaven: Expositions in Ephesians”
- “Church Matters: Passionate Pleadings That Prepare Us for the Future”
- “Guidance for Growth for This Generation: Practical Precepts for The Young Adult Population”